The Centre for Urban Research on Austerity is looking for prospective PhDs students interested in developing innovative, interdisciplinary research projects in any field of the arts and humanities that relate to our established areas of expertise in urban governance, identity and resistance.
People interested in developing research related to the topics listed below are encouraged to contact Valeria Guarneros as soon as possible: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Role of arts/culture in urban governance
- Culture of resistance and labour struggles
- Life histories in popular local struggles
- Arts/culture and service provision
- Collective identities and political participation.
Opportunities for PhD scholarships are available.